Security awareness training is one of the most effective ways of reducing cyber-risks. After all, if you know the threats and why policies are in place, you’re less likely to be a victim.
Already have a code?
- 30% of phishing emails get opened
- 90% of the phishing emails contained ransomware
- 33% of companies have been the victim of CEO fraud (spear phishing or BEC attacks)
- The number of data breaches increased by 40% in 2016 to more than 4.2 billion records
- 123456 is still the most popular password.
When end users know what to look for, the risk of a breach reduces massively.
Simple Security’s Awareness Training breaks down key security concepts and threats into plain English and real-world stories, so anyone can understand and know how to manage cyber-threats.
Our security awareness training program is specifically targeted for SMBs. We’ve removed the barriers to entry – no complex setup or features that need a security specialist to use. Just the knowledge your team needs to protect themselves.
Designed as bite-sized chunks, each module is self-contained, covering a single topic.
|Data Protection||Passwords||Email and Phishing|
|Social Engineering||Malware and
- Key security elements, de-geeked and made simple for everyone to understand
- Short, focused modules on key security areas including data security, passwords, phishing and other email scams, ransomware and social engineering
- Real-world stories to show applications of key concepts
- Access to regular live security webinars and other training materials
- Testing to ensure comprehension
Need a code or more information? Contact us